Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Information

Dear Parents!
For our Halloween party we are trying to earn a movie, if we get 45 Dojo points we can watch one! We have picked out Hotel Transylvania to watch. It is rated PG Please sign this permission slip if you WILL ALLOW me to watch the movie in class!

I _______________________________________ give my child____________________________________ premission to watch Hotel Transylvania in school for the Halloween Party Oct. 31st 2013.
I Will also be gone on that day and could use a few people to volunteer and if you could make some snacks to help out that would be fabulous.

_______ I can help with the Halloween party at 2:00 p.m
___ I can bring treats! ____________________
~Please list what you have in mind!
____ I can bring juice or soda!__________________
~Please list what you have in mind!




Your child is allowed to dress up but please nothing too scary or frightening!!



No comments:

Post a Comment