Monday, October 21, 2013

A few small needs for the class!!

Thank you so much for all the cans and tissue rolls!! I am always surprised by how many items I get when I ask for them!!

The next few things we need are items that have a cost but I do not expect everyone to go out and buy them, if you happen to be out and about and think of these then that is great if not that is just fine!


We need 6- 1 1/2 inch binder with clear covers on each side (colorful ones are preferred)

               4- Tubs if you can get ones that are different colors that would be great! I purchased this one at the Dollar Store (I didn't realize how handy they are!)

               8- Small tubs pictured below in different colors-- Again a Dollar Store purchase~~


I have put images of the bold items on another post Labeled CONTAINERS!!


Thank you all soooo much for all of your contributions I greatly appreciate everything you help out with~

No comments:

Post a Comment