Thursday, October 3, 2013

Busy week and Long days!

Hi Parents!

I will of course be sending home newsletters today, however my space is limited on these so I thought I would elaborate on a few things.

First we will not have school the 17-18th because of MEA/ MFT these are PIR days!
Second we will have Parent Teacher Conferences the last week of October- I will be gone the Wednesday the 30th and Thursday the 31st...... I still would like to have a class Halloween party, if you are interested in helping out with that I would greatly appreciate it! It will not be anything big, just a afternoon of fun centers and games, some candy, dressing up and maybe a movie. Please email me or leave a comment if you are interested in helping out with this!!
Third- AR testing is closing for the quarter/ semester the third week of October, I believe it is on the 24th I will double check this YOUR student picked out the amount of points they wanted to get...... If you have any questions about their points please feel free to contact me!

Last but not least- this was a very busy week and we had to fit a lot in, so enjoy the weekend (hopefully homework free)!!

Mrs. Wills


No comments:

Post a Comment