Friday, September 27, 2013

Week Wrap Up

We are headed into another weekend!! I just want to take a minute to let all of you know how great your children are! We have a new student and I am very impressed with how nice and helpful everyone was with her! You are truly raising kind and patient children!

I also wanted to say that we are getting cooler weather and if you would like to send extra winter gear to school that would be perfectly okay, it's better to be over prepared than under prepared! I will be getting a hold of those of you who marked that you can help out in class.... we have a few things planned and I would really appreciate the extra help! I will also be sending out a note to ask for permission to post photos of your kiddos on this page..... If you could please mark either way that would be helpful.... This is more for you to see what we are doing in class and to get a peek at your child's day!

Thank you for all of your support it is so wonderful to get comments and feedback from you!

Have a GREAT weekend......  ~Mrs. Wills

No comments:

Post a Comment